Klook.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

I'm looking for a gif of a male idol, can anybody help me?



I will go to sleep only if I find this gif

This one too, he looks very cute in the gif


-You don't know who it is...? At least his hair color?

-Hul, it feels like I have seen that gif a lot...

-Is the second one a gif of someone eating...?

-The first gif somehow looks like Chenle. But I'm not a fan of his so I'm not really sure...

-Do you know which group he's from?? I'm dying of curiosity...

-Do you remember his hair color?
 ㄴI think it was brown...? Gray...? Blonde...?

-Maybe this helps...
  ㄴNope, but it radiates the same vibe!!!!

-Sunggyu?
  ㄴNopeㅠㅠ

-The drawing looks so cute...

-What about this?
 ㄴNope..

-Is it this gif of Chenle?

-The explanation is too short. Was there anything else besides his face in the frame?
  ㄴChenle babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  ㄴThis looks similar...

-(No comment)

-I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for...
  ㄴHul, it is!

-The second one is actually a gif of Hoshi, right?
ㄴYes, someone helped me finding the original gif
trazy.com