Klook.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

Harry Styles was spotted at Blackpink's concert in L.A


He also followed Jennie's Instagramㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Hul... Harry Styles from One Direction???? Harryㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul, that's amazing. Anyway, is he really dating Kiko...?

-I knew that he's following Jennie's Instagram but I didn't expect him to attend Blackpink's concertㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm seriously so f*cking jealous of him...

-Oh... But who is Harry?

-Jennie looks like the type of girl that Harry really likes. It's just my personal opinion, thoughㅋ

-That's so cool...ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he went backstage to see the girls? It would be great to see Blackpink and Harry Styles in one frameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I'm so freaking jealous of Blackpink...

-Harry Styles Sunbaenim

-Is he a famous person? Compared to celebrities in South Korea, which level would he be?
 ㄴYou can't compare him to any celebrities in South Korea. His boyband hits big worldwide, and among all of the members he's the one with the biggest fandom.

-He went to Blackpink's concert so that he can flirt with them? He's so sly
trazy.com