Klook.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

I don't understand why this song hasn't hit big yet

Got7's You Are

This song is perfect for the weather lately, is it because it was released in autumn?
Anyway, this is a really great song

+) I would also love to recommend this song
JJ Project (Sub-unit consisting of JB and Jinyoung) Verse 2
It's a B-side track, it's really great to listen at dawn

[+249][-49]

1. [+72][-0] These songs are really great!!

2. [+55][-0] I discovered this song not too long ago, through a colleague who happens to be a fan of Got7. Every time I listen to this song on a sunny day, I feel really refreshedㅠㅠ

3. [+51][-0] I think this is one of the most public-friendly songs that Got7 has

4. [+34][-0] You Are is the song that Got7's leader, Jaebum, wroteㅠㅠ Got7 has a lot of great songs, make sure to check them outㅠㅠ JJ Project's albums are totally legendaryㅠㅠ

5. [+21][-1] I love these songs as well. Teenager is one of their side-tracks and it sounds really great. It fascinated me when I first discovered that Got7 release this type of song...

6. [+18][-0] I love You Are...

7. [+16][-0] Jaebum (JB) wrote You Areㅎㅎ It's a really great song, check it out!

8. [+10][-0] I really love Got7's If You Do! I just discovered the song not too long ago, I had no idea that it was one of their old songsㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com