Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Female idols who become the muse of department store beauty brands

HERA - Jennie




LANCOME - Suzy




Estee Lauder - Sulli




DIOR Beauty - Sunmi




Shu Uemura - Son Naeun




Yves St. Laurent - Hyuna




Clinique - Chungha




(go to the original link for more pics)

-Suzy looks gorgeous...

-I love Jennie so much...

-Suzy is gorgeous. She suits any brands that she's promoting for...

-Oh, they all suit the brands they're promoting for...

-Sulli looks amazing there...

-I expected to see Taeyeon and Banilla Co here...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Chungha suited Shiseido really well, thoughã… ã…  But she suits Clinique as well!

-I wonder what kind of lip product is Suzy using in those pictures... I want to have the same thing...

-They all look beautiful but I just want to correct that Clinique is not a make up brand...

-Son Naeun reminds me of that model of 3CE...

-I think Chungha would've suited Stilla really well, she's The Goddess of Glitter...

-Suzy looks really elegant in those pictures...

-I think Son Naeun and Chungha could swap brands...ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

-I thought Suzy was the face of The Face Shop...?

-I thought Chungha also works for Shu Uemura...?

trazy.com