Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Shuhua responds to questions why she doesn't use makeup

A lot of people ask me, 'Why don't you put on makeup, nail polish, or dye your hair?'
I don't dress up much, but I always take a look of myself in the mirror and brush my hear neatly before going out~ If you ask why, it's because I feel comfortable this way
I know that each person has their own preferences and I respect it.
I love being natural, I love this side of me.
To some of you, I may look lacking in some aspects but I personally think myself is really precious!! This is what beauty is to me.
I don't know about how you guys would judge me, but I will always love this side of me and I'm confident with it.
I just want to share some words to live by today:
[Don't get mad at someone who makes you angry on purpose]
[Having your own strengths is a great happiness that you can't compare to anything else]


-She has the type of face that doesn't need makeup anyway...

-That's a really great post!

-She looks prettier with no makeup on... Seems like some people are saying bullshit because she barely puts on makeup...

-If I had that face, I wouldn't put on makeup either...

-First of all, she looks beautiful even without make upㅠㅠ F*ck, I bet there's no other country that is just as obsessed as our country when it comes to makeup...

-She has a really great personalityㅎㅎ

-I want to embrace my bare face too... Too bad it doesn't look as pretty as Shuhua's...

-That's such a great saying... She has a really nice mindset...

-She's not only beautiful, but also smart and thoughtful...

-Why would you say that to someone else... Just mind your own face, people...

-Shuhua's posts are really heart-warmingㅠㅠ

-Her mental and mind are just as beautiful as her face...

-Shuhua sounds really cool...

-Her Korean is better than mine...
trazy.com