Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The story that happened when BTS' V was a elementary school student



'I fought with my friend, but she has wide connections. I'm afraid I'll lose more friends because of the fight'

Back then, I almost lost friends because of this friend.
He was a smart student, he was good at sports as well. He was good at everything.
And on the other side, I was just an average student.
I became friends with him, but he somehow didn't think of me as his friend.
He thought of me as someone who was lower than himself, I could totally felt it. 
One day, it was his birthday. He said he was having a birthday party on weekend'
Back then it was a trend, giving a gift certificate as a birthday present.
He said, "Buy a gift certificate (as a birthday present), that way we could have a birthday party"
So I bought one. I was on my way to the party but then I realized that I was the only one who didn't know the location of the party. He told all the other friends where it was, but not to me.
I didn't know where to go. I stood outside for 3 hours, thinking about where to go.
So I called him, but I was afraid he wouldn't pick up my phone so I called him through a pay phone.
He didn't pick up. I kept on calling him and in the end, he picked up.
I said, "Hey, I bought you a gift certificate. Where should I go now?"
He answered that I just needed to go to an arcade room, which I did.
I went there and gave him the gift certificate, and I said "It's time for me to go home. Bye"
I remember crying a lot on my way back home from the party.

Later I heard that he was actually jealous of me.
That's why he didn't tell me where the exact location of his party.
He was jealous of me because I became closer with his friends as time passed by.
But we were really young back then.
He sincerely apologized to me for it around 2 years later, I guess...?
He contacted me and said, 'Thank you for being my friend'

After I debuted, I went to Geochang.
I went to McDonald's and he was there.
We decided to have some coffee and talked.
I paid for the coffee.
*smiles*

Things were solved nicely between us.
It's possible to get jealous of someone else.
Every time you get jealous, just remember to not have any bad intentions towards that person.
That way things would be solved nicely. 


-This is literally a 'crying button' for meㅠㅠ

-V is such a kind-hearted man...

-'I paid for the coffee'. He looked very proud when he said thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You can totally see what kind of person he was just by listening to this story...

-He sounds very kindㅠㅠ He's really adorable...

-That guy is seriously so mean...

-He's really kind and pure. If I were him, I would never accept his apology for the rest of my life.

-I'm so jealous of his mindset. If I were him, I probably would hold grudges for the rest of my life...

-V's heart is much more handsome than his face. That's why there are no reasons to hate. 

-I'm suddenly craving for hamburgers...

-If I were him, I probably wouldn't handle things as cool as he did..

-Why does he sound so adorable...

-Look at his expression when he said he paid for the coffeeㅜㅜ His heart is pure...
trazy.com