Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Three different idol groups drop teasers for their comebacks at the same time

NCT 127





Nu'est

Twice


-Nu'est's teasers look very classy...

-I love how NCT's teaser is very minimalist...

-I love the design for Twice's upcoming album, though... It feels like everyone is pulling a prank on meㅠㅠ

-Whoa, all the groups that I like are having comebacks!!ㄷㄷ

-I love NCT's teaser, it's too bad that I can't see their faces clearly. For Nu'est, the visuals are really outstanding and the concept looks very classy. For Twiceㅠㅠ What are they doing to Twice's members who are really pretty...

-I'm really looking forward to Twice's comebackㅠㅠ

-NCT's teaser looks very cool...

-Twice's upcoming album looks like a Japanese fashion magazine...

-Just because the girls are pretty, doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want to themㅠㅠ

-NCT's teaser looks so freaking cool and what are they doing to my pretty girlsㅠㅠ

-I really hope for NCT to have a better stylist...

-Nu'est's teasers look very aesthetically pleasing...

-Nu'est's members look very handsome in the teasers...

-NCT's teaser looks very NCT-ish and this is a praise, anyway...
trazy.com