Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Roy Kim lost a lot of weight





(go to the original link for more pics)

-So what if a perpetrator loses weight?? Just think about how much the victims had to suffer because of him...

-I bet he hasn't been sleeping ever since Jung Joonyoung's scandal was brought to the light...

-He still had time to style his hair in the middle of that??

-Seems like he had makeup on here...

-It must've been so much tougher for the victims and their familiesã… ã… 

-He can't give up his hairstyle, huh?

-I don't care. I don't want to see him on TV again.

-It looks like he ages 10 years in just a night.

-Is this really the Roy Kim that I know?

-I don't care

-He should've lived his life properly...

-Totally the type of face that I really hate to see

-Ugh... A criminal, I feel like puking now.

-His eyes look very terrifying...
trazy.com