Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Controversy of The Boyz's managers at the airport

No matter what, I don't think it's right for them to block the entrance like that

+) Edit: They were acting like that because of the sasaengs who found out about the unofficial schedules of the artist. But there was this non-celebrity who filmed a vlog there, they took her memory card and didn't give it back.

theqoo

-I mean, they're sasaengs...

-They're blocking the sasaengs. What's wrong with it?

-She fell on her own, no one pushed herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So it is okay for the sasaengs to roam around the airport when they clearly harm the other customers?

-They should've just stopped following the artists when the managers did that far to stop them. It must be really tough for the managers.

-The manager barely touched her and yet she fell on her back. Am I watching a Hollywood action movie?

-Oh... The managers are really tall, they also seem to have great body proportions.

-Sasaengs are not human. Anyway, I don't think that woman fell because the manager pushed her...

-Sasaengs are stalkers. All they care about is their own greeds.

-Sasaengs are the wrong ones here, but I think the managers are using the wrong method...

-I hope the company that my bias is under would hire managers who do that far for the artists....

-I'm not supporting the sasaengs but I don't think that's the right method to face the sasaengs...

-Wow, that's a really huge camera;;;
trazy.com