Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2019

The stores that's currently trending in South Korea

Automatic Unmanned Cafe


점점 많아지고 있는 가게들.jpg | 인스티즈

점점 많아지고 있는 가게들.jpg | 인스티즈

점점 많아지고 있는 가게들.jpg | 인스티즈


-Whoa, there's a possibility that there wouldn't be any jobs left in the future...

-It's indeed very comfortable. But what about the people who need jobs? What about the elderly? Most of them don't know how to operate machines like thisㅠㅠ

-Hul... It's going to be difficult to find a part-time job then...

-Unmanned Study Cafe is seriously the best thing ever. Especially since it opens for 24 hours. I can't express how happy I am right now.

-It's already difficult enough for me to figure out how it works. I can't imagine how tough it is for the elderlyㅠㅠ

-What about part-time jobs...?ㅠㅠ

-I'm really worried right now. We're at the generation where we depend our life on machines...

-I haven't seen any of these stores before, though...?

-There's this unmanned cafe that I often go to. It opens for 24 hours but the owner sits there for like... 15 hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What happens if we didn't know how to operate the machine? Or if we need help...? We still need people for things like this.

-I love it since it's very comfortable, but I'm really worried for my part-time job nowㅠㅠ
trazy.com