Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2019

NCT 127 reveals their new song [We are SUPERHUMAN] on Good Morning America



theqoo

-Hul... I love the song...

-They're really great dancers...

-The boys get criticized when they come up either with average-sounding songs or neo-sounding songs. What do you expect them to do?

-This is going to be the best song in NCT's history

-It's fascinating to see NCT doing this kind of concept..

-What's up with Jungwoo's hair... (PS: My thoughts exactly:(((( )

-This sounds like something that SHINee would release...

-Oh, I agree. The song sounds very SJ and SHINee-ish. But it's more easy-listening compared to Firetruck, Limitless, and Cherry Bomb. Anyway, what is SM doing with these handsome guys?

-I love the song, the choreography looks great as well...

-I f*cking love the song. But I think the stylists could've done better with the outfits...

-Oh, it sounds fineㅋㅋㅋ I have never imagined NCT to come up with this style. It's very easy-listening!

-As expected, NCT always comes up with the best choreography...

-Oh, it seems like NCT is changing their style in songs. I love it.

-I love their previous tracks, thoughㅠㅠ But anyway, they're really great dancers!

(NB: I swore to myself to not listen to the song at least until April ends and yet here I am... listening to the song... Anw this is going to be the first comeback of NCT that I follow!! -I started stanning when they're not promoting- I can't wait sdnfsdnf but Jungwoo's hair tho:((((( )
trazy.com