Klook.com

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Twice drops a short clip of their choreography for FANCY


+A little spoiler of the beat


theqoo

-I heard Sana is the center for this track. Sana's stans are dying right nowγ… γ… 

-Oh f*ck, I love this...

-I'm not a fan of Twice, but I'm sure this song is going to hit big!! It reminds me of Apink's %%

-Whoa, it really does look different from the teasers they have released so far...

-I'm really looking forward to the songγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Whoa, I can't f*cking wait for their comeback

-Oh... I have a feeling this song is going to be a bop

-Hul, f*ck I'm looking forward to this. This is crazy!

-They give off vibes they have never tried before. I love it, I can't wait already!

-Oh... This is different from the concepts they have tried so far...

-I'm feeling it... I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite song of Twice...

[The main...? outfits of Twice's upcoming new M/V]




-Sana's body line, though...γ„·γ„·γ„·

-Momo's outfits look pretty...

-Sana's absγ„·γ„·γ„·

-Okay, you can't deny this. The outfits look pretty.

-Their stylists have the ability to make Chanel look old-fashioned....

-It looks fine, though?

-The outfits look very JYP-ish...

-How do you know these are their main outfits? You're just uploading a random screen capture of the teaser..γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Oh Gosh, JYP... I'm sure they wouldn't dress the girls in these outfits for their performance...

-I seriously hope for Twice to consider changing their stylists... These outfits don't match the song and the beats at all...

trazy.com