Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The two top female idols who used to get hate for their looks during their early debut days, but not anymore now












-Umji looks very gorgeousㅠㅠ So does Jihyoㅠㅠ

-I didn't even know Jihyo used to get hate for her looks. She looks the prettiest in my eyes.

-Jihyo has always looked gorgeous ever since she was a baby, though?

-Jihyo's facial expression on stage is literally a form of art. I'm a woman and yet I'm in love with her, especially the last gif.

-What do you mean? I started to stan Jihyo because of her beautyㅠㅠ

-Why would someone hate on Jihyo...

-Umji has always looked the most outstanding in her group to me...

-Both are my biases from their groups!

-And Hyoyeon. They're all very beautiful, I don't know why people would hate on these girls...

-Umji has always looked adorable ever since her early debut days, thoughㅠㅠ

-I've always thought Umji is beautiful ever since her early debut days...

-Umji lost the baby fat she had on her cheeks, she gets prettier as the time passes by!

-I seriously don't understand why would people hate on them for their looks. I personally think both of them are very gorgeous...

-I think Umji is the visual member in GFriend. She's really gorgeous.
trazy.com