Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Does JYP Ent. have Art or Visual Director?



Look at the pictorials they did for the album
I personally think they don't have any Art or Visual Director


-Nope...

-They used to have one. But I don't think they work for JYP anymore now.....

-The girls look very beautiful but what's up with the backgrounds...

-It looks like they took the picture in a photo box...

-I'm not even expecting much from JYP at this rate... 

-Are they going with 'The Sims' concept this time...?

-Why are they doing this to Twice? When they're the one who earns the most in the company...

-It just looks like they told the girls to take some selfies and then they edited out the backgrounds...

-Is it that bad...? All I can think of is how beautiful the girls are...

-Where is the money that Twice has earned? What are they doing with that money?

-I bet Nayeon would throw off the album once it's released..

-Nope. There's no way they would release teasers like this if they had one.

-The girls' visuals are working really hard...

-I have the urge to help JYP selecting teasers for Twice's upcoming comeback...

-I'm sure they have one. It's just that the Director is lacking sense in art.
trazy.com