Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Who is the first idol from the 2000s that comes to your mind when the 'apple hair' is mentioned?

1. G-Dragon

2. Goo Hara

3. Sohee

4. Sandara Park


-Isn't GD's hair called as 'Duck Hair' instead of 'Apple Hair'?

-I clicked here while thinking of Sohee...

-Who started off this trend...? Was it Sandara Park...?

-G-Dragon and Sandara...

-I think Sohee and GD's hair was called as 'Duck Hair', not 'Apple Hair'...

-Wooyoung... I don't know why but I thought of Wooyoung...

-Sohee or Hara...

-Huk, am I the only one who thought of Yoona?

-Of course it's Goo Hara...

-At first, I thought of Goo Hara, and then I thought of Sohee...

-I thought of Jessica...

-Why did I think of Leeteuk...?

-Am I the only one who thought of Lee Hongki?

-Yang Yoseob...? Has he ever done this hairstyle? I think I've seen him somewhere with this apple hairㅋㅋㅋ

-Goo Hara suits the hairstyle really well...
trazy.com