Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

To those who often go to cafès, what do you think is the most important aspect for a cafè?

1. The taste
2. Aesthetic (For Instagram)
3. The vibes or auras
4. The location
5. Etc (Please explain!)


-The location and the restroom

-Electric socket + comfortable place + Wi-fi + The taste of their iced tea

-The price, the taste, and the vibes (I prefer quiet cafes)

-I like it when the employees don't bother their customers too much and when they have comfortable seats!

-The taste > The location > The aura

-The table!! I really hate it when the tables are lower than the seats...

-I think it's the taste and the aesthetic. I hate it when the place is so pretty that a lot of people come just to take picturesㅋㅋㅋ

-Electric sockets and the restroom

-The parking lot. No matter how great the place is, I wouldn't go if they don't have a nice parking lot

-I like cafes where I can stay for a really long time and doesn't have to feel embarrassed for it...?

-The wifi

-The seats and the vibes, I guess. I hate it when the place is too noisy.

-The restroom

-The vibes. There's this cafe that I often visit because the owner is really friendly!
trazy.com