Klook.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

If you could, which member of NCT do you wish to choose as your siblings?

Based on the anecdotes of the members, etc!


-Haechan...ㅠㅠ

-I wish I could be Moon Taeil's younger sisterㅠㅠ

-I'd choose to be Jisung's older sister

-Doyoungㅋㅋ I would tease him a lot, he's adorable...

-Youngho. If I had a relative or family member like Youngho, I probably would have a really high confidenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mark, I would tease him a lot...

-Mark. I have a younger sibling who's the same age as him. If Mark was my younger brother, I would carry him on my back all the time. I would take him to school by carrying him on my back everyday.

-For older brother, I would say Taeil, Doyoung, or Youngho. But for younger brother, I would say Mark.

-Kim Dongyoungㅠㅠ I notice how Doyoung adores and takes care of his family members a lot...

-I would choose to have Jungwoo as my younger brother and Youngho as my older brother...

-Hmm.. An older brother like Jaehyun or Youngho would be nice, I guess...? Or Mark, or Haechan, or Jeno as a younger brother...? Or maybe Jungwoo as a twin...? I'll just imagine it...

-I would love to be Jeno or Win Win's older sister...

-I would choose to be Taeil's younger sisterㅠㅠ Or maybe Mark's older sister...
trazy.com