Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Which type of body do you think is better?

Upvote for average-sized chest + apple hip
Downvote for the chest size that you want + non-existent butt


[+496][-145]

1. [+84][-99] I have the type of body like the left one, and if I had to choose, I still would choose that bodyㅋㅋ Do you think forming an apple hip is easy..?ㅋㅋ If it is, then everyone in this whole world can easily have pretty butt..ㅋㅋ Those who gained apple hip through exercise are basically those who already have butt in the first place. For example, Son Naeun. It may look like her body is becoming prettier because of all the exercise she did, but if you look at her during her early debut days.. She already had butt and thin waist back then..

2. [+63][-39] If I could pick the body that I could live with for the rest of my life, I would choose the right one. You can form apple hip through exercise, but for boobs.. You just have to be born with it..

3. [+53][-0] It's meaningless if you have hip but no pelvis..

4. [+40][-3] Having pretty pelvis is seriously the best thing..

5. [+37][-2] I'm fine with either body, but it's not easy to find women with those type of bodies in South Korea..

6. [+29][-2] Girls with big boobs tend to have limited choices of tops..

7. [+24][-1] The left body would look good in any kind of clothes..

8. [+15][-3] From men's point of view, it's the left one..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10][-0] It doesn't matter if I have average-sized chest.. Girls with apple hip tend to look good in any kind of clothes..
trazy.com