Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The comments in Na Haeun's videos are getting me goosebumps

I just checked out her video since she uploaded a cover of ITZY's Dalla Dalla, 
and I happened to see this comment. Isn't he crazy;;
My heart is still pounding really fast after reading the comment

Jo Doo Soon: Haeun-ah, Oppa is coming to find you soon

[+974][-14]

1. [+413][-2] That's crazy.. Lunatics like him need to be put behind the bars..

2. [+334][-23] Idiots being idiot..ㅎㅎ If you go to Youtube, you would find another thousand of similar comments..

3. [+318][-19] Kwak Mihyang, what are you doing? You should rip his mouths off..

4. [+111][-0] I'm really worried about Haeun, especially when she enrolls to middle school later.. People are already criticizing her dance skills and leave enough hate comments right now, I can't imagine how worse it's going to be once she grows up.. People would compare her to her younger self, saying that she looks so-so now that she grows up etc.. If things are turning out well for her, they would hate her.. And they still would even things are not.. On top of that, there are a lot of comments about fans being jealous just because she gets to be close with their biases. Saying that she's seducing them, hitting on them, etc.. 

5. [+53][-0] Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like a comment left by an elementary school student..?

6. [+38][-1] Have you ever seen any women leaving comments like that..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34][-0] I hope Na Haeun's parents would take legal actions towards comments like that..^^

8. [+25][-0] Whoa.. I think I just stopped breathing for a few seconds..

9. [+25][-0] Whoa, I wonder what's inside his f*cking mind when he wrote that..

10. [+14][-0] I heard Youtube is going to close the comment sections for videos with underages in it, after seeing this, I can totally agree..

trazy.com