Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

SM Ent.'s unrevealed trainees are so freaking handsome











They were spotted in NCT's concert, wearing masks and entering the venue in lines

There's one of them who looks like Minho and Lucas, you can already tell that he looks handsome just by looking at his eyes. He totally looks like the type that SM really likes (At first, I thought he was Lucas;)

And the other guy who looks like Nam Joohyuk, is over 180cm tall and also very handsome.

The guys in the 4th and 8th picture resemble each other, they're also very handsome..

It seems like these are the trainees that SM is going to add to NCT later..
But I personally hope SM would stop adding more members to NCT and just make a whole different groupㅠㅠ

There are some guys who were born in 2004..? and are called as 'BabyCT'.
I'm sure it's not them, is it..??


pann
[+347][-42]

1. [+149][-4] This guy is really handsome..

2. [+131][-89] This clearly shows that SM is in a whole different level when it comes to visual.. I think this is why they're SM..

3. [+74][-0] We all know that all of handsome guys in South Korea are in SM's basement.. That's why I have no one besides me right now..

4. [+52][-2] It seems like I would be an SM's stan for the rest of my life.. I've been a fan of them since they released DBSK, and then they debuted EXO.. And as you can see, they all have small faces even though it's being covered by the mask.. I can already smell their handsomeness..

5. [+43][-0] It really does look like SM has their own visual preferencesㅋㅋ For example, if you look at EXO.. They have tall Suho, small Suho, medium Suho, young Suho, and the real Suho..

6. [+42][-0] One of them looks like Lucas, though..? I bet he's going to be really handsome..

7. [+37][-6] I'm 100% sure they're going to hit big this type.. Just as long as they come up with weird system..

8. [+30][-0] I like them but I just hope SM would stop adding more members to NCT.. It's getting out of hands, ugh..

9. [+26][-0] I heard that all of handsome guys in this country are in SM's basement, it seems like that's true.. I have never seen any handsome guys like them roaming down the street..

10. [+21][-0] Please debut them in a whole different group.. Please..
trazy.com