Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Which NCT's choreography that make you gasp when you first saw it?

Cherry Bomb for me..
The whole choreography is an attack for my heart..
The part where they split their legs got my nose bleeding..


-My First and Last.. Because of how cute it is..

-Cherry Bomb for me too.. There are a lot of killing points in that choreography..

-The ending part of Boss and the flower part of My First and Last..

-The 7th Sense, I still can't move on from that era..

-Cherry Bomb.. The 7th Sense.. Simon Says..

-The 7th Sense!! But Cherry Bomb is my current favorite choreography..

-My First and Last and Cherry Bomb!

-Cherry Bomb and Black on Black..

-Boss for me..

-We Go Up for me..

-The leg-splitting part in Cherry Bomb..

-The intro of The 7th Sense got me gasping for air..

-Limitless..

-The choreography for The 7th Sense is a form of art..
trazy.com