Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Gifs that compare iPhone and Galaxy

This man runs while holding an iPhone and Galaxy in each hand


벌써 뜬 아이폰 VS 갤럭시 비교짤.gif | 인스티즈
Left: iPhone XS Max
Right: Galaxy S10+




-Wow.. I think I'm gonna buy Galaxy S10+ㅎㅎㅎ

-It's so funny to see him running around with two phones in his hands..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Galaxy is so freaking cool. Shall I change my phone to Galaxy?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Galaxy is so freaking cool.. I've been using iPhone because of it's pretty design, but lately I've been wanting to try out Galaxy..

-But still.. I'm not giving up on iPhone..!!

-Ah.. I think I'm gonna need to sell my iPhone..

-I've been using iPhone 6, 7, and 8 before I decided to buy Galaxy.. I have to admit that it's really nice to use Galaxy.. I don't know why I've been using iPhone all the time..

-It's only been a year since I bought my iPhone.. And now I really want to buy Galaxy..

-That's going to be my next phone.. You just have to wait, Galaxy..

-Whoa, that's cool.. But I still like iPhone better..ㅎㅎ

-I've used both Galaxy and iPhone before and I'm gonna say Galaxy is the best..

-Whoa.. Is that even possible..?

-I wonder about the quality of their front camera.. I don't use Samsung because of the color scheme of their front camera..ㅠㅠ Has it gotten any better..?

-I'm still not going to turn my back on iPhone and its 'vibes'...
trazy.com