Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The shocking pre-debut video of Ahn Yujin dancing to SNSD's Gee


Q: When was your first time singing in front of other people?
A: When SNSD released Gee, I was really into K-Pop that I watched music shows as well. I remember wanting to follow the dance and my mom told me to do it and she recorded a video of it. That was my first time performing in front of other people. 


-Whoa.. She's really youngㅋㅋㅋ This makes me realize how young she isㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song was released when I'm in my first year of college, though^^

-Whoa f*ck, that song was released when I was in high school..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How old is she..?

-Wait a second....????

-I thought she was talking about performing the song in a school's festival or something like that....

-The song was released when I was in my 20s..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's a baby...

-Hul.. The song was released when I was in elementary school...

-N..No.. This can't be.. Yujin is an Unnie for me..

-Are you sure that video was taken in 2009 and not 1999..???ㅠㅠ

-That song was released when I was in 11th grade...

-Whoa.. F*ck...

-I performed that song in the welcoming party of class '09, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-This makes no sense.. Yujin-ah, I'm sorry for calling you Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ahn Yujin was born in 2003 and Gee was released in 2009..

-She was born in 2003 which means she was 7 years old when Gee was released. But why does she look like 4-5 years old in that gif..?? (NB. Korean age -> actual age + 1)

-Ahn Yujin was born in September 2003 and Gee was released in January 2009. Gee was realeased when Ahn Yujin is into her 5th year of her life..
trazy.com