Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The idol who has been working in SM Ent since she was 5 years old

is Krystal

An interview that was done by SM's choreographer
5살때부터 sm에 발을 들였다는 sm아이돌 | 인스티즈
Hwang Sanghoon: The reason why we think what we're doing is more than just a job is because.. We first saw Krystal when she was 5 years old
Shim Jaewon: And we first saw Hyoyeon when she was in 4th grade
Hwang Sanghoon: Spending times to teach them somehow makes me feel like they're my own kids. 


-I miss Soojung..

-So when will she have her comeback..?

-SM.. Please let F(x) have a comeback..

-I miss F(x)ㅠㅠ

-I hope we all can see F(x) as a full-group this year..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-5 years old..??? That's a really young age.. My cousin is 5 years old and she can't even write Hangeul except for her own name..

-How could they do this to her, when they have been together with her since she was very youngㅠㅠ Let her have a comeback..

-SM.. Please stop keeping F(x) to your ownself and let them have a comeback!

-But why aren't you letting her have a comeback, SM..?

-Please don't become an obstacle in F(x)'s career, SM..

-If she has been in SM since 5 years old, that means she has been working with them for 21 years..

-I miss Soojung.. I miss the idol version of Jung Soojung..

-If they really do think her as their own kids, then they should be taking care of her..

-Aren't they going to let F(x) have a comeback..?ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com