Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

GLAM's Dahee right now

She becomes the first BJ to get 2M balloons in two months


-Whoa.. That's fascinating..

-This is the girl who black-mailed LBH, right..?

-It upsets me to see people like her are earning money just fine..

-Seems like having a good-look is everything..

-Ah.. This is really annoying. She's really shameless..

-GLAM's leader is a very talented person, though.. It's all because of her..

-Seems like she's living just fine even after ruining other people's life..ㅎㅎ

-Seems like earning money is really easy these days..

-I used to like Dahee a lot, though..

-Wow.. She's a criminal, though..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be really nice for her..

-I wonder what crosses Sihyuk PD-nim's mind when he sees her..

-What about the other members..?

-I'm raged just by seeing her name..

-GLAM's Dahee..? What happened to her..?

-I used to like her voice, though..
trazy.com