Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

I'm looking for a male idol's picture..ㅠㅠ

I still haven't found it..ㅠㅠ
He has black hair.. And the picture is not in high-quality..
He's wearing a white shirt in the picture.. And he's frowning, as if he's looking at something..
His side-profile looks perfect..
The line that his nose and lips form is really beautiful..
I want to find that picture..
The picture is vertical, and there's only him in the frameㅠㅠ
I hope this bad drawing could help..ㅠㅠ


+
The most similar picture
찾습니다... 남돌 사진... ㅠㅠㅠ | 인스티즈
is this picture of Wonpil

And the picture that I'm really curious about
찾습니다... 남돌 사진... ㅠㅠㅠ | 인스티즈
is this picture of Baekhyun.
I wonder how it would look like if it was taken from another angle..
The pose and the way he frowns already fit the characteristics I've mentioned, but I can't confirm it before I see it from another angle..


-Whoa.. I was surprised to see Wonpil popping out of nowhere..ㅠㅠ

-Hwang Minhyun..?

-
   ㄴThe picture wasn't taken from a low angle! But it does kinda look like him..

-When did you see the picture..?
  ㄴIt's been awhile.. I just scrolled across the picture but I'm sure that was before I'm using this phone so I think it has been 2 years..?

-Is it taken during a performance..?
  ㄴI think so.. I remember the background of the picture was really dark..

-Was it taken during Produce 101 era..?
  ㄴNo, it was taken before Produce 101 Season 2! I'm really sure about this..

-Maybe it's Sehun..?
    ㄴIt does show his side-profile but I don't think the background was white. It was rather dark, since his white shirt looks really outstanding..

-He wasn't wearing any glasses, right..? 
   ㄴYes, he wasn't..

-This may look a little bit different from the description, but it reminds me of Jeno..
   ㄴUmm.. The aura and skin tone look similar but I think the guy in the picture was frowning..

-What about this..?
   ㄴI don't think he had any surprised expressions in the picture.. He looked concentrated, his lips were shut really tight..? I thinkㅠㅠ

-Our Sunggyu..? Well, this is taken from the different direction, though..
   ㄴIt's not L, isn't it?
   ㄴMyungsoo? It's not him. L is my man. I would recognize him because I know really well how handsome he is..
trazy.com