Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The teaser of JTBC's new drama 'Beautiful World' that gets you goosebumps


It is said that the drama is about school violence


-Is that Dareum-ie..??

-Hul.. I'm really looking forward to this drama. Especially since Dareum is starring in itㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for this drama since I heard about the casts, now that the teaser came out.. I can't wait any longerㅠㅠ

-They should've just aired this instead of Legal High..ㅠㅠ JTBC, don't ever make any remakes of Japanese dramas anymore..

-Whoa.. The teaser is very shocking..

-Whoa.. It's my first time hearing about this drama, I can't wait for it!ㅋㅋㅋ That's a really great teaser..

-The song sent me chills down my spine..

-Hul.. Nam Dareum is all grown up right now, how old is he..?

-Hul.. The teaser got me goosebumps all over my body;; But the blood looks really fake..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Dareum is starring in this drama, I bet it's going to be really fun..

-Hul.. Nam Dareum as the lead role..??? I have to watch this drama..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah f*ck, the teaser looks so creepy..

-Look at the impact that the teaser had..

-Hul.. Dareum, you can't dieㅠㅠㅠ

-Why am I already crying..? F*ck..ㅠㅠ

-It's Nam Dareum!!
trazy.com