Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

[NCT] Is there anything that you're confident you can beat the 21 members of NCT at?

First of all, none for me..
There's nothing that I can do better than the 21 of them..


-Humor sense..? That's the only thing I'm confident at..

-Fight..

-Weight.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sounds really sad..

-Short height..? I can easily beat them with my height..

-Bad personality...?

-Sleep..? I can sleep for a really long time. It sounds really sad to know that this is the only thing I'm good at..

-Spacing out, I gues..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looking ugly..

-Wasting time..ㅎㅎ

-Speaking Arabics..

-Math..? I'm going to be a math teacher in the future..

-There's something I can do better than them.. It's called 'looking ugly'..

-I can speak three different languages, but it's NCT we're talking about here.. 

-What am I good at..? Hul.. I don't think there's anything that I'm good at..

-....None..
trazy.com