Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

This song needs to climb its way back up to the music charts

It really needs to.

It's BTOB Jung Ilhoon's Spoiler, he personally produced the whole song.
This song expresses about the 'spoiler' among a couple who's already sick of each other and is walking towards a farewell.

Spoiler could also mean 'disrupter' and it also means, 'The one who ruins out relationship is us'!

I hope everyone knows how good this song is..ㅠㅠ
The lyrics sound really poeticㅠㅠ




[+495][-128]

1. [+103][-3] I agree..ㅠㅠ And the short-film he released is seriously so pretty..


2. [+99][-1] I'm a Melody, and there are a lot of my friends who told me the song is really nice.. But its rank in music charts are not changing at allㅠㅠㅠ Guys, this is how difficult it is for a song to get into music chartsㅠㅠ

3. [+92][-1] This is seriously a really great song, I wonder why people are not checking it out.. I'm really upset..

4. [+53][-0] Jung Ilhoon is an artist who's good at producing songs.. He reads a lot of books to write the lyrics, and I have to admit that the lyrics sound really poetic.. There are still a lot of things that he's good at, besides producing songs.. I hope this song could make its way back up to the music charts and get more fame..ㅠㅠ

5. [+40][-0] If you listen to this song at dawn, it will make you reminiscence over things that never actually happened.. It somehow makes you feel like you have an ex-boyfriend, even when you don't have one..

6. [+37][-0] I was wondering why the post has a lot of downvotes.. I checked out the song and it's so freaking good..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34][-0] Didn't Jung Ilhoon also produce BTOB's Movie..? He seems to be a really great producer..

8. [+34][-0] I checked out the song since it has a lot of upvotes.. It's really nice, I'm currently listening to in on repeat..

9. [+31][-0] The song sounds really nice..ㅠㅠ It deserves to make its way back up to the music charts..

10. [+30][-0] I was like, 'How good is this song that it becomes a trending post in Pann..?' and I checked it out.. Now it's already in my playlist, thank you so much!
trazy.com