Klook.com

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Gifs of ITZY dancing to Wonder Girls' Irony

Lia Chaeryeong Ryujin Yeji Yuna





-I think it would be nice to see their cover of Tell Me..ㅠㅠ I think they would look really cute..

-Whoa, they dance in perfect synchronization..

-ITZY is a really great performer..

-Chaeryeong and Yeji are really outstanding..

-Chaeryeong is a really great dancer..

-What's the name of the girl with red hair..??

-I know that Yeji and Chaeryeong are great dancers, but I just noticed that Yuna is really good at dancing as well.. She took me by surprise..

-I had no idea the choreography of Wonder Girls' Irony was this cool..

-Yuna seems to be a really great dancer as well..

-I can't see anyone else besides Chaeryeong..

-Yeji is seriously so cool..

-Chaeryeong is driving me crazy.. She's a really great dancer..

-I can't help but stare at Yeji during the whole performance..

-Chaeryeong..? She's truly the best..

-Chaeryeong..? Chaeyeon..? These siblings are really amazing..
trazy.com