Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, ,

Suzy at Blue Dragon Series Awards Red Carpet

 



She looks so freaking pretty


-Whoa... She's such a Goddess...

-She looks really cute in the first pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really glad she got rid of her Hime cutㅜㅜ

-Hul... I thought these were old picturesㄷㄷ I guess I'm the only one who ages here...

-She looks so much more gorgeous now that she got rid of her Hime cut and bangs...

-Suzy indeed always looks beautiful...

-She looked pretty with Hime cut, but she looks even prettier without it...

-My eyes are blessed by her beauty...

-Hul... This reminds me of AAA 2016...? Her dress and hairstyle are really similar to her style back then. Suzy literally didn't change at all.

-She's truly the most beautiful woman in this worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Her Hime cut was really not it... It only looked beautiful because she's Suzyㅋㅋㅋ It's a relief that she got rid of her Hime cut...

-Oh my goodness... She's truly the nation's first love...

-Oh my goodness... I can't stop staring because she looks stunningㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's her 'flirting' smile, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it even possible for her to get any more gorgeous from this?

trazy.com