Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

,

NewJeans 'Cool With You' Official MV

 Side A


Side B - 'Cool With You' & 'Get Up'



-Is this their title track?

-What the f*ck... Is that Tony Leung????

-I f*cking love the song...

-Tony Leung... is in this MV?? What is going on? I'm so freaking surprised...

-Oh... This song somehow gives off different vibes from their previous ones, I like it...

-This is very shocking... in a good way. I'm really curious about the interpretation of the MV.

-Is that Tony Leung? Hul...

-The MVs give off the vibe of an European movie. It suits the song really well.

-I personally like this track the best. I don't know who sings the intro, but I really like it.

-Jung Hoyeon looks so freaking pretty...

-I watched the MV but I literally don't know what it means...ㅠㅠ

-Is Tony Leung a famous person?! I think I've heard his name somewhere before...

-This song is not my cup of tea... Well, honestly, this whole album is not my cup of tea. However, I still think their MVs are really beautiful and the girls look really gorgeous...

-Oh... This song is absolutely my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really love it...

-Guys, you have to listen to Get Up, the song right in the ending of Side B MV. It's so freaking goof.

-I wonder what this whole MV means...

-Jung Hoyeon's cat walk is absolutely stunningㄷㄷ I dropped my jaw right from the very first scene

-This looks like a movie...

-I personally think this song sounds so much better than Super Shy...

-Can someone please interpret the MV for me? I freaking love the song...




trazy.com