Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , ,

Comparison of Suzy's style for Baeksang Awards vs Blue Dragon Series Awards Red Carpet

 Baeksang Awards

Black hair, Hime cut, smokey makeup




Blue Dragon Awards 

Long brown hair, innocent-pure makeup




It looks like she got rid of her Hime cut and changed her hair color after finishing filming Lee Doona!!


-Suzy-ya, I guess you will always look pretty no matter what you doㅜㅜ

-Queen vs Princess. I can't pick one. She looks f*cking gorgeous with either style.

-I like the first one better. Honestly, she looks beautiful with either style but I personally think her Hime cut was really unique.

-She looks pretty either way, but I personally like the first one better because it looked unique and so much different from her usual style

-How is this even possible? She's truly the Nation's first love...

-She looks gorgeous either way, but honestly, I prefer Suzy's bright and innocent style more...

-She's truly the most beautiful woman in this world. From her height, facial features, skin, even to her hair... Everything about her is perfect

-Whatever... My eyes are blessed with either style...

-She looks like a baby today...

-Everything about her is flawless... From her skin, shoulders, hair, face shape, even to her head shape. She was born to be perfect.

-I like the first style more because it looks unique. The second style is something that Suzy always do. 

-I think the public prefers the second style more, but I personally like the first style more because it's conceptual and unique.

-I'm not a fan of her Hime cut...
trazy.com