Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , ,

Park Jihoon won Best Rookie Actor at Blue Dragon Series Awards

 




Congratulations


-Jihoon-ah, congratulations!!

-I really enjoyed watching Weak Hero Class 1 and his acting was really amazing. I'm glad he won this award. Congratulations!

-I knew he would win this award as soon as I saw the nominates. Congratulations!

-I was hoping he would win an award for his acting skills. I'm glad he did. Congratulations!

-His acting in Weak Hero Class 1 was really amazing. I knew he would win this award. Congratulations!

-He was the perfect actor to play that role. Congratulations!

-He totally deserves winning this award. Yeon Sieun is the best.

-I was really surprised to see how amazing his acting skill is in Weak Hero Class 1. Congratulations on winning Best Rookie Actor!

-I approve. His acting in Weak Hero Class 1 was absolutely amazing.

-Congratulations, Park Jihoon. You're a really amazing actor.

-I'm really looking forward to his next dramas. I'm waiting for Season 2!

-I'm so glad his acting skill finally got the recognition he deservesㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations!

-His acting skill is really amazing. I became a fan after watching that drama. Congratulations!

-I totally approve. Congratulations!

trazy.com