Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Announcement for the early voting on MCountdown Ep. 806


[The announcement for the early voting on MCountdown Ep. 806]

Here's the announcement related to the early voting on MCountdown Ep. 806 led by Mnet Plus.

We noticed some abnormal votes on the early voting of MCountdown Ep. 806, so we took immediate action by blocking it. In addition, we regret to inform you that all the abnormal votes, already held before the block, were annulled. Only the inspected votes will be reflected in the final results. 

We ask for your cooperation so that the voices of global K-Pop fans supporting K-pop artists can be reflected in the voting process. 

Thank you. 

theqoo 

-Just wait for them to announce the result of the voting... Why are you guys fighting?

-It feels like I'm back in 2017...

-How did you know EXO's fans did this? You guys are jumping to the conclusion way too fast...

-We'll find out which fandom did it once they reveal the results. Let's remember that fighting won't solve anything. 

-Let me get my popcorn...

-First of all, let's just wait. We'll find out once they announce the results. 

-Creating multiple accounts just to vote is something that every fandoms have been doing all this time, why is it a problem now?

-Who are the candidates for the first place this week?

-It's both funny and sad to know that EXO and BTS' fandoms are still doing thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did they have to make a comeback at a similar time?ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I can't believe I'm still seeing EXO-Ls and ARMYs fighting even in 2023...

-Oh Gosh... I'm a new fan and I can't believe I'm finally witnessing this whole situation.

-Am I back in 2016?

-Is it that fandom again?

-Wow... EXO-Ls and ARMYs are still fighting in 2023?

-I wonder which fandom did this...

trazy.com