Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , ,

Suzy wins the Best Actress at Blue Dragon Series Awards

 

theqoo 

-Congratulations... Suzy really did well in that series

-I really enjoyed watching Anna. Congratulations!

-Her acting in Anna was really spectacular, it's crazy...

-I knew Suzy would win this awardㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations

-If you still haven't watched her acting in Anna, you really should go watch it nowㅠㅠ She really did amazing in that series

-I really wanted Suzy to win an award for her performance in Anna. I feel like she finally got the recognition she deserves! I'm really proud of her. Congratulations!

-I started seeing Suzy in a new light after watching Anna. She really did amazing. Congratulations!

-Whoa... Congratulations! I even started subscribing to Coupang Play just to watch Anna.

-Hul... This is f*cking surprising, but I think she absolutely deserves to win that award. Her acting in Anna was really amazing.

-I have never been this amazed by Suzy's acting before. I started seeing her in a new light after watching Anna. I personally think it's the best drama she has ever starred in. Congratulations on winning the award!

-She really did amazing in Anna. Before this, I was not even interested in watching dramas that she stars in. However, her acting in Anna was really good.

-Anna is seriously the best~~ Congratulations, Suzy~!!!

-I watched Anna and her acting was so good that I even forgot she was Suzy..

-Suzy's acting in Anna was really amazing. I'm really glad that she won an award for her performance in Annaㅠㅠ Congratulations!!

trazy.com