Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , , ,

SNSD Yoona at Blue Dragon Series Awards Red Carpet

 













She was also the MC for the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards last year

theqoo 

-Yoona's face is insane...

-She looks so f*cking lovely...

-Is Yoona aging backward...?

-She looks really sweet and pretty. I guess it's because of her hairstyle.

-How can someone look f*cking gorgeous every single day?

-She looks gorgeous, but I personally think her stylist could do better with her dress...

-The straps of her dress look really weird. It somehow doesn't suit Yoona's lovely image.

-Her hairstyle and makeup look f*cking gorgeous, but her dress looks weird...

-There is not a single day where Yoona doesn't look pretty...

-What is wrong with our Yoona's dress?? Is her stylist out of their mind?

-I feel like her hairstylist could do better, but I guess they're just experimenting new hairstyles on her since she will always look beautiful no matter what...

-I think she needs to change her stylist...

-I've always thought she needs to change her stylist. They're so bad at doing their job.

-She looks beautiful, but I don't think this is her best look...

-Yoona... You need to change your stylist and makeup artistㅜㅜ

-Wow... I didn't even notice her style looks weird here. All I noticed was how f*cking stunning she looks.

-Wow... That's a really unique dress...

trazy.com