Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , ,

Do Kyungsoo at Blue Dragon Series Awards Red Carpet

 










-He looks both handsome and adorable at the same time

-He looks even more handsome todayㅋㅋㅋ

-His hairstylist is really suck at doing their jobㅋ He always looks handsome regardless, but I really hope he would consider changing his hairstylist...

-He looks really adorable and handsome. I hope to see him at awards ceremony more in the future.

-His eyes are really huge...

-What is he nominated for?

-Why are you so beautiful, Do Kyungsoo?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's get married...

-How come he always look the same? Am I the only one who ages here?

-Wow... My eyes are blessed

-How come his eyes look that bright...?

-I noticed that he did a cheek heart earlier...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was really adorable

-As expected from my mom's son-in-law...

-He looks like the youngest son from a noble family today... So adorable and handsome...

-He's one of the nominates for Best Actor awards... Wow...

-Did he even put any makeup on? He looks so f*cking handsome...

trazy.com