Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

, , , ,

BTS' V and Jung Hoyeon were spotted filming for New Jeans' MV ... ADOR states, "We can't confirm this information"

 

Recently, speculation has emerged online that BTS' V and Jung Hoyeon will star in New Jeans' MV for their new song 'Cool With You'. Regarding this matter, on the 19th, ADOR stated, "We can't confirm this information."

There have been reports of New Jeans and BTS' V visiting a restaurant in Madrid, Spain, for three consecutive days. Furthermore, Jung Hoyeon was also spotted filming a music video with New Jeans. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20230719175109144

theqoo

-It looks like the rumors are true then...

-I can't f*cking wait for this...

-They didn't say no, though...

-Hul... I thought these were just false rumors. Unbelievable. 

-We'll find out soon, right?

-It seems like the rumors are true. I'm sure they would've said no if it weren't themㅋㅋㅋ

-If it's real then... It will be really fascinating...

-He's starring in the MV along with his girlfriend's bestfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it was really Jung Hoyeon, but not V...

-I will be happy if this turns out to be real, but I won't be sad either if it's not real~~ I'm more than happy to finally get something to watch...

-They would've said no if the rumors were false, there would be no reason for them to say that they can't confirm the informationㅋㅋㅋ I guess it's true then...

-I guess New Jeans is coming back with 3 title songs again this time...

-Ah... I forgot V and New Jeans are under the same company...

-I hope this is real... I miss V

-The MV will be out soon anyway. We'll find out in no timeㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... This is great. I would be more than happy to see Vㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been waiting for V to start acting... I hope this is real...

-Hul... I'm really curiousㅋㅋㅋ Will the MV be released today?

trazy.com