Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM's parents' answer to the question: 'What if your daughter turns into a cockroach?'

 

Sakura asked her mother what it'd be like if she turned into a cockroach and her mother responded 'Why are you saying such scary things?'ㅋㅋㅋ

Sakura's mother: "What's wrong with you? It'd absolutely be scary"

'What would you do if (your daughter) turns into a cockroach?' 
Lee Ranhee: I will gather other cockroaches so that you wouldn't feel lonely🥺❤️
Kim Chaewon: I should keep living. 

A T daughter and an F mother

Kim Chaewon's mother: "My whole life would crumble down. I will gather other cockroaches so that you wouldn't feel lonely."


'Mom, what if I turn into a cockroach overnight?'
ㄴEunchae's mom: I will still love you regardless💕 That means I would've been born as a cockroach as well, anyway

Both Eunchae and I are very emotional to hear the answer🥺 It looks like Eunchae learns from her mother to only say beautiful things😍

Hong Eunchae's mother: 'I will still love you regardless. That means I would've been born as a cockroach as well anyway.'


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋZuha's mother said she still would raise Zuha if she knew that cockroach was her

Kazuha's mother: "I still can know that it's Zuha, right? If that so, I would still raise you as my daughter."

 

Huh Family is seriously so funny...
Yunjin: What would you do if I turn into a cockroach? (A cockroach) that is 172cm tall
Yunjin's mother: What? A pretty cockroach
Yunjin's father: What are you talking about

theqoo 

-'What are you talking about?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that their daughter turned into a cockroach itself would be surprising enough... Let alone a cockroach that is 172cm tallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sakura's mother's answer somehow sounds like something that Sakura would sayㅋㅋㅋ

-Judging by her answer, it sounds like Kim Chaewon's mother is an F. How did she give birth to a T daughter? It's funny

-Yunjin's father's answer is the most realistic oneㅋㅋㅋ He must be really confusedㅋㅋㅋ

-Huh Yunjin... That's not it. A 172cm tall cockroach would be terrifyingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that Kazuha asked her mom to answer it again with something funny is really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunchae's mother's answer is making me feel emotional... Mom, you're willing to turn into a cockroach for me?ㅠㅠ

-I asked my mom the same thing and she said she would kill meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaewon and Eunchae's mothers are so sweetㅠㅠㅠ

-A pretty, 172cm tall cockroachㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm somehow tearing up to hear Chaewon's mother's answerㅠㅠㅠ It's very heart-warming

-Yunjin's parents' answers are my favoriteㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I asked my mom the same thing and she said she would raise me in a clean aquarium which she designs beautifully...

-I asked my mom the same thing and she told me to stop saying nonsense... At least their mothers still pretended to care with their questionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com