Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

,

The pictures of Lee Chanyoung, Yoonsang's son who is said to be debuting in SM Ent. upcoming boy group

 -Including screen captures from TV Shows

-Yoonsang's full name is Lee Yoonsang, therefore his son's name is Lee Chanyoung

-He used to be a swimming athlete





























-I can see Hyungwon, Jeno, and Mark in his SM Rookies era in his face...

-Oh Gosh... He's really beautiful...

-He really does look like Hyungwon. So f*cking handsome.

-I personally think he looks like the combination of Hyungwon and Moonbin...

-If Hyungwon and Na Inwoo were siblings, he would be the youngest siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Na Inwoo... He somehow looks like a golden retriever...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can see Mark in his face too...

-He reminds me of Junyoung, a former member of UKISS who turned into an actor...

-Whoa... He looks like the combination of Hyungwon and Jeno...

-Yoonsang's first son looks like him and his second son looks like his wife. I heard his brother looks like L from Infinite.

-Am I the only one who can see his resemblance to Jungkook?

-Ah... I was wondering why he looks so familiar to me. I guess it's because he looks like Hyungwon. 

-If we went to the same school, I probably would've had a huge crush on him...

-Hyungwon, Sehun, Jeno...

-He's such a flower boy...

-His shoulders are so broad... I guess it's because he used to be a swimming athlete...

-His vibes somehow remind me of Thunder...
trazy.com