Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

,

IVE's I AM receive positive reactions for Kpop fans who miss the emotional Kpop songs

That's me... I applauded as soon I heard I AM. I really miss songs with this emotional and heart-racing feeling.

theqoo

-I think this is the best song IVE has ever released...

-I think so, too. Now this is what you call K-pop. This song showcases their vocal skills really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song somehow makes me cryㅠㅠ

-I think I listen to this song 1000 times a day...

-This song is interesting because it sounds like a pop song, but it also has a unique K-pop touch to it...

-This is the K-pop I've always wanted! IVE always comes up with great songs...

-I know right... It kinda reminds me of K-pop back thenㅋㅋㅋ (I'm not saying this sounds old-fashioned)

-This granny fan has been humming this song all day...ㅋㅋㅋ I told my husband about this song and he ends up putting it on repeat all day tooㅋㅋ

-Get out of the way, KITSCH!!

-I only listen to I AM and KITSCH this whole day... It's crazy. Their songs are really goodㅠㅠ

-It also receives positive reactions from intl' fans. They say it reminds them of Gen 2.

-Is it possible to sing this song live?

trazy.com