Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

Liz sings I AM live

 

Full version:



-What do you think about Liz's part in this song? I'm not a fan, but I think it's such a shame that she only gets 5s line in KITSCH despite being one of the members who sings live the best. I wonder who is the producer of that song...

-People were asking whether if it was possible to sing this song live as soon as it was releasedㅋㅋㅋ She's singing it live really wellㅋㅋ

-She's such an amazing singer. Her company should've given her more parts sooner. I'm not a fan, just a casual listener of IVE. However, I always check Liz's part whenever they release new songsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hope Liz would get more parts from now on...

-Liz is an amazing singer, I've always known that. I think Yujin has improved a lot as well.

-I'm so happy to see more people acknowledging Liz's skillsㅜㅜ

-I really like Liz's voice... Please give her more parts in the future...

-So it is true that Liz sings this part... I thought it wasn't, because the scene changed in the MV when it comes to this part...

-The other girls sound stable as well... They're really talented...

-She's precious. I mean look at her visual, her voice, and her skills!

-Liz has a really beautiful voice...
 

trazy.com