Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

A male idol was spotted in a club

 


Taehyun-ahㅎㅎ Did you have fun hanging out with girls at a club?
You went to a club after a fan sign event... You have to fly to the US the next day, though. You will be so tired that you can't even greet people at the airport.





-Idols can go to clubs, too... But if he was my bias, I'd probably quit the fandom...

-I think it's okay for idols to go to clubs... But honestly, I'd be heart-broken if I saw this kind of news about my biasㅠㅠ

-Even if he goes to a club, the least thing he could do is not get involved with girls...;;;

-I'm so sick of sasaengs. Look at them posting those pictures with confidence as if they did nothing wrong.

-Those pictures were posted by a sasaeng, right? I hate sasaengs even more. 

-An adult going to a club is not a problem. However, they should bear the consequence that comes with it~

-I'm not surprised... There are a lot of male idols who go to clubsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'd rather hear the news of him dating. F*ckㅜㅜㅜ

-He has every rights to go to clubs. However, fans also have every rights to quit the fandom after seeing him going to a club. 

-Doesn't his group have a lot of young fans? I think he just needs to be more careful. It's kinda shocking, to be honest.

-He should've at least worn a mask...ㄷㄷ Why is revealing his face as if he wants people to recognize him...

-The problem is that he was spotted with girls, that's what hurt the fans...

trazy.com