Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

This scene was really weirdㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 


Winning against a skilled dancerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+549][-11]

1. [+126][-2] I'm not a fan but I noticed in the 1st episode that Seok Matthew received 3 stars because of his smile that made the judges feel happy, fine whatever. But anyone would agree if I said Sung Hanbin deserved an all-star in the same episode. I feel like the judges only gave him 3 stars because they didn't want him to rank higher than Seok Matthew. And the scene where Seok Matthew won against Sung Hanbin for dance...ㅋㅋㅋ It was too much of a reach, the whole show just looks f*cking ridiculous to me now

2. [+103][-2] He's dancing a whole different choreography here

3. [+102][-1] It's really cringey how he looks so f*cking happy after winning against Sung Hanbinㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+91][-2] Talk to me after you watch his 'Here I Am' fancam. It was so dumb-founding that I thought, 'He won against Sung Hanbin?'ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+81][-0] They were under fire for not giving Zhang Hao any screen-time despite the fact that he was the center of G group in the first episodes;;
'I can totally understand why Sung Hanbin sat in the first row, considering that he's the center + it could help to promote the show. But why did Zhang Hao, the center of G Group, was pushed to the back and Seok Matthew, who ranked #32, sat in the first row instead?'

trazy.com