Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, , , ,

Spoiler for 'No Prepare' guest next week

 

(NB: ㅇin the beginning of a syllable is a placeholder consonant that doesn't have a sound of its own. ㅈ: J)


-Hul, Yujin-ie?????

-Crazy... It's Ahn Yujin

-Oh Gosh, we get to see Ahn Yujin drinking now...

-If this is not Yujin, then who it is...!!!

-I think I know who it is just by looking at that drawingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yujin-ah!!!!!!

-Hul, this is amazing!!! I was hoping for Yujin to guest on 'No Prepare' now that she has a comeback with IVE. It comes true right awayㅠㅠㅠ

-I can already imagine how loud these two are going to beㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's Ahn Yujinㅋㅋㅋ I've been waiting for this. Earth Arcade's maknae line.

-I'm really looking forward to this episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Next week's episode is going to be litㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet next week's episode is going to be so freaking funny

-I hope the other casts of Earth Arcade will guest on this show too!! I heard Oh My Girl is also going to have a comeback soon...

-Earth Arcade! Earth Arcade! Earth Aracde!!!

trazy.com