Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

Yoo Quiz on The Block's guest next week: Lee Jehoon

 

theqoo 

-Whoa... He looks really handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh! I should watch that episode then...

-That's crazy... I'm absolutely going to watch that episodeㅠㅠㅠ

-F*cking finally!!!!

-He's really handsome... I was really surprised when I saw him in the preview of next week's episode...

-How is it even possible to look that handsome...

-He's really handsome. On top of that, he even has a really good voiceㅠㅠㅠ

-He will forever be my first loveㅠㅠ

-I've been wondering when will he guest on this show... Finally!!!

-I really love his voice. It's driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's 40 years old but he still looks like a teenage boyㅠㅠ He's really handsome...

-How is it possible for a 40 y.o man to look like that...

trazy.com