Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

Karina performs with blonde hair in The Philippines today

 





-I think she would look prettier with ice blonde...

-It's not her best hairstyle, but I think she still looks f*cking gorgeousㅋㅋㅋ

-Shocking. The sighting of a living Barbie doll.

-I guess pretty girls will look pretty no matter what they do...

-Whoa... She really looks like a doll now...

-I won't believe Karina is a real, living person until I get to see her in person. 

-Did she cut her hair short because it was too damaged? I just wish her hairstylist did a better job in blending the hair extension, thoughㅠㅠ

-I think she looks better with black hair. That hair color looks awkward on her, it looks like she's wearing a wig. Or is it just because it's her first time dyeing her hair?

-Karina looks absolutely gorgeous, but that hair color doesn't suit her undertoneㅜㅜ

-Her hair will be damaged if she bleaches it one more timeㅜㅜ I hope she'll try out different hair colors now that she already bleached it...

-Personal colors don't matter with a face like hers. She would just look beautiful, but with different hair color.

-It doesn't look bad at all. But I personally think she would suit ice blonde more.

-How could she still look gorgeous even with hair color that doesn't suit her under tone?

-Karina is a Goddess

-Aespa's comeback is finally coming!!!!

trazy.com