Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

,

Park Seojoon in The Marvels trailer

 



Park Seojoon plays the character of Captain Marvel's husband, Prince Yan, in The Marvels. Prince Yan is the leader of a planet who sings to communicate.

theqoo 

-It's going to be released in November this year

-He should've shaved his hair like he did for his role in Itaewon Class...

-It's Hwarang

-I can't wait for the movie but...ㅜㅜ I really want to change his hairstyleㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's so much better than I thought. It's a relief that his character doesn't have blue skinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's playing the character of Captain Marvel's husband? That's amazing

-Does that mean he's going to sing all of his dialogue?

-Is he really going to sing....??

-His styling there really looks similar to Loki'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was Loki

-What is going on with his hair?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He doesn't look like Park Seojoon there...ㅋㅋㅋ

-His hairstyle took me by surpriseㅋㅋㅋ But it's a marvel movie, so I can totally understand that...

-U..Uh... It kinda took me by surprise, but I'm really looking forward to thisㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com