Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, ,

IVE Rei's handwritten letter

 To my precious DIVE.

DIVE, you must've been really surprised to hear the news, right?

Honestly, I have been thinking a lot about how to write this letter. However, I am now trying to write a handwritten letter to DIVE to deliver my true feelings. 

Since becoming a member of IVE, along with the five best members, my members and DIVE have always been by my side, through happy and sad times. Now, I am taking a break to take care of myself. I am taking it slowly as I make effort so that this time does not become meaningless. I have never passed a day without thinking of DIVE and my members. I am always curious and want to know what they're up to, whether they have had their meals, or if anything interesting has happened. 

That is because you are the most precious friends and family to me. As this is our first full album, we all worked extremely hard to prepare it. IVE's members are truly amazing, I hope that all of them will be loved by people all over the world. 

I really miss you, DIVE. I hope that all the people I love are happy. We all are deserved to be loved and I hope you are not afraid of what tomorrow brings. Even in difficult moments, don't forget that there are people who love and cherish you by your side. I will do so, too. 

Promise me to have a day full of laughter and happiness today. 

I love you, DIVE. 

theqoo

-From what I know, Rei is a foreigner but her handwriting is so prettyㅠㅠ Anyway, I wish her for a speedy recoveryㅠㅠ

-Please rest well and come back to us healthyㅠㅠ

-It must've been hard for her to come to a foreign country at such a young age and work there...ㅠㅠ I can totally understandㅠㅠ Rest well!

-I'm not a fan, but I almost cried reading that letterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can truly feel her sincerity through that letterㅠㅠ Rei-ya, rest well and recover quickly, okay?

-It's really heart-warming to see her taking care of her fans even when she's not well... I'm not a fan, but I almost cried because of how beautiful her heart is...

-Rei-ya, don't get sickㅠㅠㅠ It's okay if you're taking quite some time. Come back to us when you're fully healthy, okay?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... She must be having a hard time herself, but she still thinks of her fans and members in the letterㅠㅠ I'm feeling really emotionalㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm cryingㅜㅜ Think about yourself first, baby...

-Oh Gosh... What a warm heart she has...

-Get well soon... I can't live without you...

trazy.com